Thursday 13 August 2015

August Birchbox


Hello ladies, I'm back :) I am so happy that I finished college now, at the moment I'm working on my blog, I want to rename the blog and change the design, if you have any good names for my blog please comment below. Anyway I'm here to talk about Birchbox :) I know I was quite disappointed with previous boxes but I decided to give it another go:). This months theme was about beauty junkie and emoji :) .




The first thing I got was from lifestyle and it is emoji stickers :) lovely, thought it was quite nice!!!


When I saw that I got another shampoo in my box I was so disappointed, but then I actually realized it was a clarifying shampoo. The brand is called Kebelo and it will detox your hair from all of the products used, use once or twice a month. It costs £13.95 which I think it is quite affordable.





Next product is from Rituals and it is the ayurveda scrub. I love products from Ritual they are just amazing!!! Enriched with Indian Rose and Multani Clay. It smells so nice and it just leaves skin so soft. You can use it once or twice a week and it costs £10.00.




Next product from my box is overnight success spot minimizing patches from Formula. Infused with tea tree and grape seed, you just have to place on an individual spot and leave it overnight. Priced ast £2.95.




I have an addiction with blushes so I was happy that I received one this month. This one is from Lords and Berry in Lotus. Suitable for all skin tones, just use a fluffy brtusdh and swipe onto apples of cheeks. It is a more natural, flushed shade just to give a healthy appearance, it costs £17.00.




Next is from Huygens and it is an exfoliating cream. It is really important to exfoliate skin and to remove dead cells. This product just smells so good, the texture is a little bit like souffle (I know I'm strange lolol) and it contains rice powder particles. Just massage into damp skin in circular motions. £17.90.






Yuppi:) another blush :) this one is from the Balm (love this brand), this blush gives a fresh, sun kissed look, just use a fluffy brush and just dust over cheekbones. £15.00.



Well, and that is what I got on my box this month :) I do have to say I'm very pleased with this box!! And because I'm going on holiday I will be able to take all these products with me on holiday without taking too much space on my makeup bag. 
Well, let me know your thoughts on Birchbox and products!!! 

Take care

Marlene

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice review :) I just reviewed this box too. I loved it !!

    IDOROTTKA.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete