Tuesday 13 October 2015

Birchbox October

Hello ladies, hope you are all well :)
 
So today I am  talking about the October Birchbox.
This months we got to choose the box so I decided to go for the Stylist Guest Editor box.




First product that I got was a lipstick from 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze. Well, I am always happy to receive lipsticks in my box :)  you can never have too many. This lipstick is 100% natural and vegan, contains anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants. Formulated with cocoa butter and avocado.




This shade is called Lychee, at least I think that this is the name as I couldn't find any other name, Lychee is actually the name of a fruit. This lipstick is £19.00.


Next I received the English Laundry N7 Signature for Her. I absolutely  love this brand's perfumes. This perfume scent is with Rose geranium and creamy white flowers combined with musk.
The full size costs £60.00.




Next, everyone talks about this product, and everyone loves this product. I actually never tried this product before, this is the Bioderma Sensibio H20 micellar water. I think this product is quite difficult to get hold here in the UK. Personally I don't really use these type of products as I prefer oils and creams. You can use this product to remove makeup or just to cleanse skin. Costs £10.20.



Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower gel. I don't think I have tried a product like this before so looking forward to see how good it is. This gel transforms into foam when in contact with water and it has a rose scent wash. £8.50 which I think its quite reasonable.

This next product I don't really think that I will use. It is the Parlor by Jeff Chastain moisturising sea salt spray. This product is supposed to offer instant volume and texture, free of sulphates and parabens. I don't really these types of products as I found that leaves my hair feeling very dry and damaged. It is priced at £17.00.




Last product is from a brand called When and it is the travelmate sheet mask.
 


2 comments:

  1. Great post and very interesting as mine is totally different. Just wrote a post about it to be published on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, oh so I suppose you choose the other box then looking forward to read that!! Xx

      Delete